ADD/ADHD Resources for Teachers
Most Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder children can be successful in the regular classroom with some help.
The ADD ADHD Links Project has 700 Links to ADD-ADHD sites, and related links on learning disabilities or other disorders. The Educator Resources section has over 100 links to sites for teachers.
ADDinSchool.com has over 500 classroom interventions to help students be more successful in the classroom. These interventions were written by teachers, educational psychologists, and therapists working with ADD ADHD students and their families.
Our Book Center offers dozens of useful informational books for school psychologists, teachers and administrators on subjects such as:
- Effective strategies for identifying and teaching ADD students in elementary and secondary schools order here
- Practical Techniques, Strategies, and Interventions for Helping Children With Attention Problems and Hyperactivity order here
- ADD and High School and College Students order here
- Creating a standard for working with students with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in the school setting. order here
- ADHD: A Practical Guide for Teachers. order here
- Developing and implementing classroom programs. order here
Just click on the links for more information about each volume.
For additional information, call the
Attention & Achievement Center at 925-837-1100